Privacy and Security Policy
1) you've requested us to;
2) it's required for shipping (only information required for shipping will be given);
3) we're legally obliged to by laws of Republic of Kazakhstan.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you, which you provide us by yourself, when you register on the site, place an order, enter to our promotions and contests, when you make purchase or order, respond to a surveys, when you subscribe to our newsletter (e – mail newsletter or SMS–informing), or when you participate in other activities on our website.
- When ordering or buying a good from us, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone numbers or other information. You may, however, do not give us your personal information, except those cases, when it is necessary (for example, your address for delivery purposes).
- We also collect personal information of our clients, who received our discount cards, your personal information given during filling discount card application form, may be used by us, solely for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How do we use information?
We may use the information we collect from you, obtained from you: while, your visit of our website; while, you fill discount card application form; during your subscription to our newsletter services; while, you purchase in our stores; during your participation in our promotions; during responding to our advertising and marketing purposed surveys; for below given targets:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- On marketing purposes, through e–mail newsletter subscription or SMS–messaging on mobile numbers.
How do we protect your private information?
We implement a variety of data security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured servers/networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized personnel. These authorized employees are obliged to keep the information confidential. When you fill application cards, or subscription form to our newsletter services, you private data are entered in secure, encrypted mode to special secured servers. All private data transmitted through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) cryptographic protocol, and stored on our servers in decrypted form.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes, we use them. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow), which allows us to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance, we could determine your position by your IP – address, which allows us to determine our client’s geographical distribution, for example, to identify the percentage of customers around the cities. This will help us to properly determine your needs, and will help us to improve our services. We may also, contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Turning off your cookies, could be done through modifying settings of your browser. But, if you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We will NOT sell, will NOT give, and will NOT hand over your private information to anybody. However, we may give your personal information as a response to the requests of competent state institutions, in total accordance with legislation of Republic of Kazakhstan.
We ensure the security of your mobile phone number, as we will not share your personal numbers to third parties, and we do not apply for those service providers for SMS sending service on our behalf. Because, such operations, as outsourcing SMS sending to third parties, or SMS sending through usage of their systems, technically possesses possibility of copying and saving of mobile numbers pool by above mentioned third party, and its further unauthorized usage for their own targets. Therefore, to guarantee the security of SMS-sending, we always send out SMS messages to our customers through our own multi-port GSM-modem and ordinary mobile numbers. That means we send SMS–messages via SMS–centers of GSM service providers in Kazakhstan, namely companies Kcell and Tele2. That is why our own “SMS–sending service” is the safest.
Get tired of promotional SMS–messages?!
Yes, we understand your feelings, we also do receive a lot of different spam SMS–messages from companies and stores, where we have never been and will not ever use their services. It's really annoying!
Unfortunately, this is the fault of unscrupulous service providers, most likely mobile phone numbers are provided by irresponsible owners of payment terminals, which have an excellent opportunity to store the database of mobile numbers and to sell them to interested parties for money. Therefore we advise you, try not to use the services on payment terminals. Also, there are many existing parser programs, which crawl the websites collecting all private data users placed on their own, including your personal numbers. These websites usually are, yellow pages or other add services like: olx, krisha, kolesa and others, also, be aware of writing your personal and intimate data on profiles of social networks like: instagram, vkontakte and facebook.
The frequency of SMS-sending!
Dear customers, by subscribing to our SMS–newsletter service, you will receive no more than 6–8 messages per year. Usually our SMS–informing conducted to notice you, about following cases:
- On receipt of the goods of the new season.
- Opening of a new department, or the start of sales of a brand new group of products.
- About seasonal discounts and promotions.
Why do I get SMS-messages, I do not remember signing subscription for that?
Dear Customer! If you are getting promotional SMS–messages from us, this means you have given us your written permission for that. The fact is that, we send out SMS–messages only to those customers who are owners of discount cards from our store, and when you filling out application forms to receive a discount card, you give written consent to receive advertising/ promotional SMS–messages, news or other SMS–messages on our behalf. This consent is printed on this Application Form. Also, you maybe subscribed by filling our online subscription form on our home-store.kz website.
How can I unsubscribe from receiving SMS–messages?
You could call and report your will to our administration or upon receiving SMS–messages, send us back SMS–message, with request of removal of your number from SMS–subscription. You can also send us a message from this website, requesting removal of your mobile number and / or e-mail address from the list of corresponding newsletter subscription.
Changes to our privacy and security policy.
If we decide to make changes and additions to our existing security and privacy policies, we will post all changes and additions here on this page. All changes and additions will apply only to information collected after the date of the changes. This privacy and security policy was last modified on 10th Novermber 2019.